Forums

TopicLosing Weight From Your Thighs

• Tue 22nd Sep 2020 - 10:35am

I got so much more done and it opened up more time for me to Metabolic Flora Review  work on other aspects of business that would be able to help more people than ever before. It then dawned on me when I was talking with another Fitness Professional about the Six Figure Six and he had mentioned that it would be great to translate it over to our clients in the form of an action plan for fat loss! What a Brilliant idea! We both looked at each other and our eyes got really wide (I'm sure you are trying to picture that right now.

So what I have done is brainstormed a Six Figure Six Fat Loss Style that you can follow and take immediate action in the right direction toward optimal fat loss. The Six Figure Six Fat Loss Style is basically a strategically designed to-do list combined with a scoring system to give you regular feedback on your progress at completing a variety of high fat loss impact activities. There are 70 possible weekly points and you should strive to score 70 and definitely no less than 60 each and every week if you are truly committed to becoming a Fat Loss Success Story.

Here are your Daily Activities Eat Every 2.5 to 3.5 hours or 5-6 small meals throughout the day. In order to keep your metabolism burning strong you must feed the machine that is your body. Skipping meals or not eating enough will not keep the metabolism burning high and will compromise your fat loss efforts. Make sure you eat! Daily points: 1 point for each day you eat at least 5 small meals Consume some protein and a fruit or vegetable every time you eat.

https://dietsdiary.com/metabolic-flora-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies